Here you can find all of the latest news about the Business Location Eastern Germany, as well as information concerning important industries and the latest technologies.
- Oct 09, 2017German Medtech heads to Minnesota
An investor conference and networking event on Wednesday, October 11 will be the highlight of a week-long tour through Minnesota by a group of medical technology delegates from the three German states of Saxony, Brandenburg and Saxony-Anhalt.
- Sep 18, 2017Starting up at the top table
Those who want to be the best must measure themselves against the best. This could be the motto for this year’s Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI) start-up trip to the TechCrunch Disrupt, from September 18-20 in San Francisco.
- Jul 10, 2017GTAI Delegation visits Toronto and Chicago
GTAI (Berlin) -Opportunities for east German companies on the Canadian market.
- Jun 12, 2017Berlin is Europe’s most exciting start-up capital
GTAI (Berlin) - Berlin can offer the whole package.
- Jun 02, 2017One to watch
GTAI (Berlin) - Bartosz Kosmecki, founder and CEO of SCOPIS
- May 23, 2017USA and Germany: Driving the Global Economy
GTAI (Berlin) - German-American trade relations continue to drive the transatlantic economy.
- May 12, 2017Heliatek plans new solarfilm production facility
GTAI (Berlin) - The Dresden photovoltaics manufacturer plans to increase its production tenfold in the next years and is already planning to expand its factory, even though production hasn’t started yet.
- May 12, 2017GTAI Delegation to Vietnam successful
GTAI (Berlin) - Our delegation to Vietnam with the support of PStS Iris Gleicke proved to be very successful.
- May 10, 2017Greifswald awards Pomerian Dream
GTAI (Berlin) - The city of Greifswald awarded Prof. Dr. Dagmar Braun and Norbert Braun with Rubenowmedaille.
- Mar 22, 2017Jena - the new "Optics Valley"
GTAI (Berlin) - Jena - City of Light